There’s a blueprint for getting busted for drunk driving, and Zach Randolph followed it to the tee this morning. As TMZ reports, Randolph was…
1) Driving early in the morning. Check ( 2:25 a.m.).
2) In a flashy vehicle. Check (Bentley).
3) Unable to stay in one lane. Check.
5) Failing field sobriety tests. Check.
6) Reeking of alcohol. Game over.
Police spotted Randolph on the on the 405 Freeway after yesterday’s loss to the Lakers, and sent him to jail with a $5,000 bail.
Update: The Clippers have suspended Randolph for two games.