St. Benedict’s took down Oak Hill, USA Today’s top-ranked -squad 68-62, in an early-season showdown that aired on ESPN2 last night. Billed as a matchup between top-five seniors Samardo Samuels of St. Benedict’s and Oak Hill’s Brandon Jennings, junior guard Tamir Jackson stole the show with 29 points. Jennings, a jet-quick point guard headed to Arizona, finished with 21 in the loss, while Samuels, a powerful Louisville-bound big man, contributed to the win with 10 and 13. Several major college coaches were in attendance for the game, held in Benton, Ky., which featured multiple Division I recruits other than the aforementioned trio.
Jersey Power St. Benedict’s Knocks Off Oak Hill
- Mark Cuban Fined $50K for Leaking Info from Board of Governors Meeting
- Report: J.R. Smith ‘Unlikely’ to Join the Los Angeles Lakers
- Warriors Didn’t Sign D’Angelo Russell “With The Intention Of Just Trading Him,R...
- Andre Iguodala Trade Talks Hit “Standstill”
- Pelicans Waive Big Man Christian Wood
- Cavaliers Release J.R. Smith To Waivers
- NEVER IN DOUBT: Coby White’s Unprecedented Journey to the NBA
- ‘Hell, Nah’: Stephen Curry Doesn’t Want Load Management
- Lonzo Ball Ready for ‘Fresh Start’ With the Pelicans
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: ‘I Am at 60 Percent of My Potential’
- Sixers, Ben Simmons Agree To Five-Year Max Extension
- Nets To Sign Henry Ellenson To Two-Way Contract
- LaMelo Ball SHUTS DOWN the Drew League! 😤 #1 Pick in Next Year’s NBA Draft?
- Trey Burke’s Pull-Up Game is CRAZY! Shows Out at Kingdom Pro-Am!
- Anthony Davis Would Put Lakers Roster ‘Up Against Anybody’
- CBA Explained: The Stretch Position
- Kings Agree To Two-Year Deal With Tyler Lydon
- David Nwaba, Nets Agree To Two-Year Deal