Creighton and Providence played an ugly game on Tuesday night. Well, it was ugly for 39 minutes and 59 seconds, because Friars guard Kris Dunn hit a gorgeous stepback jumper from the elbow to give Providence a 50-48 win on the road. Dunn had 20 of the Friars’ 50 points on the night, and the ability to do stuff like this is why he’s such a highly-regarded prospect in the 2016 NBA Draft.
Kris Dunn Hit a Stepback Jumper at the Buzzer to Beat Creighton (VIDEO)
- Celtics To Convert Tacko Fall’s Deal Into Two-Way Contract
- Sacramento Kings Sign Hollis Thompson
- Anthony Davis Suffers Sprained Right Thumb
- Freshman Guard Gabe Cupps Will TAKE YOUR ANKLES!
- Lonzo Ball: ‘I Didn’t Live Up to That Standard’ of a No. 2 Pick
- Zach LaVine: ‘No Reason I Shouldn’t Be an All-Star or All-NBA Type Guy’
- Fractured Rib To Sideline Eric Bledsoe
- Kyle Lowry’s Trade Appeal Boosted By Extension
- Karl-Anthony Towns: ‘I Have to Be Aggressive and I Have to Shoot the Ball’
- ‘He’s in Mid-Season Form’: Stephen Curry Drops 40 Points on T-Wolves
- Trae Young: ‘I Believe I Have a Chance to Be an All-Star This Year’
- Dion Waiters: ‘I Know the Reason Why I’m Coming Off the Bench’
- Extension Deadline Looms But Brandon Ingram Faces Chance To Boost Value
- SPEED IT UP: Kevin Huerter Is Already Taking Off with the Hawks
- Pacers Bring Back Walt Lemon Jr.
- Probable Starting Point Of $18M In Domantas Sabonis Extension Talks
- Mavericks Hire Nick Van Exel As Scout
- The ‘Travis Scott’ AJVI is Now Live on StockX