Last night, Stephen Curry, Kemba Walker, Brandon Jennings and other UA athletes busted out a brand new special-edition colorway of the Under Armour ClutchFit Drive and Highlight. The “Veterans Day” colorway is available now at Foot Locker, Eastbay, FinishLine and UA.com. The kicks feature an Army Green camo upper and Hi Vis Yellow accents, with a custom WWP icon logo on the tongue for the Wounded Warrior Project, and this release is the debut of the ClutchFit Highlight to the retail market—a true high-top silhouette.
UA ClutchFit Drive + Highlight ‘Veterans Day’ Quickstrikes (KICKS)
- Patty Mills Leads Australia Past Team USA in World Cup Exhibition Game 🇦🇺
- Dwight Howard To Sign With Lakers After Grizzlies Buyout
- Trae Young & John Collins Team Up at USA Basketball! 👀
- Hawks Ink Marcus Derrickson To Exhibit 10 Deal
- Potential 2019-20 NBA Court Designs Leaked
- Phoenix Suns Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- Dennis Smith Jr Goes OFF at Remy Runs! 😈
- The ‘Bone White’ Yeezy 500 is Live on StockX
- Kemba Walker, Donovan Mitchell And Marcus Smart Named Leaders Of Team USA
- Several Teams Interested In Trevor Booker
- T-Wolves GM: Andrew Wiggins Has ‘Got to Be a Main Contributor’
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: ‘I Am Not Russell Westbrook’
- De’Aaron Fox Says His Otherworldly Speed is ‘Kind of Natural’
- James Harden Says Media ‘Narrative’ Cost Him the MVP Last Season
- Montrezl Harrell: ‘There’s Going to Be a Lot More Stuff You’re Going to See This Year̵...
- Kemba Walker Leads Team USA Past Australia
- Boston Celtics Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- Damian Lillard: ‘What is the Challenge or the Fun’ in Joining a Superteam?