Reebok Classics is going all ’90s on us with this one—introducing the Reebok Kamikaze I “I Love the ’90s” colorway, dropping on April 17. A crazy mashup of fluorescent blue, green, orange, pink, and yellow, this Kamikaze I has a ’90s feel, which makes total sense since it was first released in the mid-90s. Talk about a fashion statement. These kicks will come with a $125 price tag at Reebok.com and other Reebok retailers. What do you think?
Reebok Classics Kamikaze I ‘I Love The 90s’ (KICKS)
- Grizzlies Decline Josh Jackson’s Fourth-Year Option
- Jimma Gatwech vs Pro Dunkers at PUMA Dunk Contest!
- Nets, Taurean Prince Agree To Two-Year Extension
- Cavaliers Claim Alfonzo McKinnie Off Waivers
- Zion Williamson Out 6-To-8 Weeks Following Surgery
- Spurs, Dejounte Murray Agree to Four-Year Extension
- Timberwolves Release Tyrone Wallace
- Pacers, Domantas Sabonis Agree To Four-Year Extension
- Jaylen Brown, Celtics Agree To Four-Year, $115M Extension
- Detroit Pistons To Waive Joe Johnson
- Josh Christopher, Dior Johnson & DeVontes Cobbs SNAPPED on Trash Talkers? 🤬
- Raptors Convert Oshae Brissett’s Deal Into Two-Way Contract
- Bronny James Gets First BIG Dunk at Sierra Canyon 😤
- Kings, Buddy Hield Reach Four-Year Extension
- Mikey Williams WENT OFF for 35 Points at The League! 😱
- Who’s Your Favorite HS PG? Sharife Cooper, Bronny James & More!
- WELCOME TO THE PARTY: The New Orleans Pelicans Are In the Building ⚜️
- SLAM x Stance x New Era Bringing ‘Respect the Game’ Pop-up Shop to New York