If you live in the New York City area, or you’ve been on this site at all this week, you’ve no doubt seen the signs for Nike’s World Basketball Festival. And by now, you should also know we did the World Hoops 2010 issue (which you can buy here), covering the Festival and World Championship from A to Z. The Festival, which culminates this Sunday with a double-header at Madison Square Garden, is a warm-up for Team USA as they prepare to head to Turkey for the FIBA World Championships. There will be lots of basketball, and lots of fresh new uniforms and kicks. Whether you’re a fan of Brasil, the French National Team or KD and Team USA, Nike, Jordan and Converse have you covered. (PS: Make sure to every page of this post to see all the kicks, Tees and Unis.)—Ed.
World Basketball Festival: Unis and Kicks
- Dwight Howard To Sign With Lakers After Grizzlies Buyout
- Trae Young & John Collins Team Up at USA Basketball! 👀
- Hawks Ink Marcus Derrickson To Exhibit 10 Deal
- Potential 2019-20 NBA Court Designs Leaked
- Phoenix Suns Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- Dennis Smith Jr Goes OFF at Remy Runs! 😈
- The ‘Bone White’ Yeezy 500 is Live on StockX
- Kemba Walker, Donovan Mitchell And Marcus Smart Named Leaders Of Team USA
- Several Teams Interested In Trevor Booker
- T-Wolves GM: Andrew Wiggins Has ‘Got to Be a Main Contributor’
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: ‘I Am Not Russell Westbrook’
- De’Aaron Fox Says His Otherworldly Speed is ‘Kind of Natural’
- James Harden Says Media ‘Narrative’ Cost Him the MVP Last Season
- Montrezl Harrell: ‘There’s Going to Be a Lot More Stuff You’re Going to See This Year̵...
- Kemba Walker Leads Team USA Past Australia
- Boston Celtics Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- Damian Lillard: ‘What is the Challenge or the Fun’ in Joining a Superteam?
- Kevin Porter Jr ERUPTS for 40-Point Triple-Double in Seattle Pro-Am Return 🔥