Why do you think Kevin has been such a target for criticism over the past couple of years?
JR: “I think that’s the… That’s almost like the Chris Bosh Syndrome that Bron had with him in Miami.
“When things are going good, we going to give the credit to Bron. When things are going bad, we going to point the finger at the next in line. That’s just the way it is with playing with him.”
JR Smith: Kevin Love Experiencing ‘The Chris Bosh Syndrome’
- Minnesota Timberwolves Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- Brooklyn Nets Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- NBA Roster Counts: 2019 Training Camp
- Gordon Hayward is ‘Back to No Restrictions’
- PJ Tucker: ‘It’s Time for My Extension Right Now’
- De’Aaron Fox: ‘I Don’t Crave to Be in a Big Market’
- Scottie Pippen Talks Basketball in China, Signature Sneakers and More
- Lakers To Work Out Several Free Agent Big Men
- THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED: RJ Hampton Is Blazing His Own Trail to the NBA
- 2019 NBA Rookie Survey Results Revealed
- Jeremy Lin On Beijing Rumors: Nothing Is Official Until I Say Something
- Donovan Mitchell: ‘I Got Drafted Because of My Defense’
- SLAM Summer Classic, Vol 2 Was Legendary 🤯
- D-Wade Watches Bronny James & Zaire Wade’s DEBUT with Sierra Canyon!?
- Dwight Howard: ‘I Don’t Know What’s Going to Happen, But I Do Love L.A.’
- Wizards Working Toward Deal With Justin Anderson
- #NYvsNY Championship Recap
- Dwight Howard Emerges As Option For Lakers At Five