I kind of glossed over the teams that beat up on the Atlantic Conference, but I should give one guy his proper due. Ben Gordon ended the Bulls-Sixers game in about 5 minutes. 17 points in the first quarter in an absolute joke of a blowout win. He finished with 33 points in 31 minutes. Lang put up that video of The Rock and Barack Obama, and Ben Gordon checked the Sixers into the Smackdown hotel on the corner of Know Your Role Boulevard and Jabroni Drive.
Player of the D.A.Y.
- Lonzo Ball On Guarding LaMelo in the NBA: ‘I Know His Game Pretty Well, So It Might Be A Tough...
- Isaiah Thomas: ‘I Really Feel Like I’m Back’
- Pistons Add Depth And Shooting With Wayne Ellington On One-Year Deal
- Brandon Ingram, Pelicans Agree to Five-Year Max Deal
- Bam Adebayo to Sign Five-Year Max Extension
- Wizards GM Tommy Sheppard Denies Claim That John Wall Requested A Trade
- Kelly Oubre Jr. Takes Shot At Suns After Being Traded To Warriors
- The SLAM Rewind Series Tipoffs With Full Reprint of Issue 32
- A Day in the Life of NBA Insider Shams Charania
- Cavaliers to Re-Sign Veteran Guard Matthew Dellavedova
- Suns to Sign Sharpshooter Langston Galloway
- Tacko Fall to Stay in Boston on Two-Way Contact
- Markieff Morris Set to Run it Back With Lakers
- Rockets Ink Jae’Sean Tate To Three-Year Deal
- Rockets, DeMarcus Cousins Agree to Deal
- Wolves, Juan Hernangomez to Finalize a Three-Year Deal
- Dario Saric will return to the Suns, finalizing a three-year deal
- Knicks Flip Ed Davis To Timberwolves