This one is easy. Ron Artest, a career high 39 points with 5 steals. We’ve barely heard from Ron the basketball player other than mysterious knee injury talk. Good to see The Rottweiler can still have an elite night. Honorable mention to Dirk who’s been playing hurt, though you’d never notice. 31 and 15 sending the Mavs to their 11th straight win.
Player of the D.A.Y.
- Shaquille Harrison, Bulls Agree To One-Year Deal
- Mike D’Antoni: Houston ‘One of the Favorites in the West, if Not the Favorite’
- Dwight Howard Thanks Kobe Bryant for Calling Him ‘Soft’
- Spencer Dinwiddie Says Kyrie Irving Discussed Joining Nets in December
- Thunder Could Keep Chris Paul For The 2019-20 Season.
- Shaquille O’Neal: ‘I Would Teach Those Guys How to Beat the Superteams’
- Suns, Cheick Diallo Agree To Deal
- #NYvsNY Week Three Recap
- Kemba Walker: ‘It’s Cool to Wear Antoine Walker’s Number’
- Pistons Claim Christian Wood Off Of Waivers
- Reggie Bullock Undergoes Surgery For Herniated Disc
- Raptors, Cameron Payne Agree To Two-Year Deal
- THE UNDERGROUND GOAT: Lou Williams Is Your Favorite Player’s Favorite Player
- Klutch Sports Group Gets Significant Investment From United Talent Agency
- Brandon Ingram Close To Normal Workouts Following Clotting Scare
- Thunder GM: ‘Russell Westbrook is the Most Important Player’ in Franchise History
- Damian Lillard: Western Conference ‘Definitely Not’ Wide Open
- Charles Barkley: ‘Joel Embiid Has Got to Get His Fat Butt in Shape’