This one is easy. Ron Artest, a career high 39 points with 5 steals. We’ve barely heard from Ron the basketball player other than mysterious knee injury talk. Good to see The Rottweiler can still have an elite night. Honorable mention to Dirk who’s been playing hurt, though you’d never notice. 31 and 15 sending the Mavs to their 11th straight win.
Player of the D.A.Y.
- Anthony Davis Agrees to Five-Year Deal with Lakers
- The Defiant One: Artist Tyrrell Winston found the beauty in old basketballs and weather-torn nets.
- Rockets Trade Russell Westbrook to Wizards for John Wall
- Former NBA Player Junior Bridgeman Has Reached GOAT Status
- RJ Barrett On Missing NBA All-Rookie Teams: ‘It bothered me a lot’
- Blake Griffin: ‘If Developing Young Guys Is The Goal For This Season, Then I’ll Do Whate...
- Gordon Hayward Looks Back On His Time In Boston
- The Everlasting Influence of Allen Iverson
- LiAngelo Ball to Sign One-Year Deal with Pistons
- Victor Oladipo Denies Asking Out of Indiana
- LeBron James to sign a two-year contract extension with the Lakers
- Two Warriors Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- Former First-Overall Pick Andrew Bogut to Formally Retire
- Dennis Schroder Intends to Start For Lakers Next Season
- Former Ivy League Head Coach Opens Up About Bribery Scandal
- Thon Maker to Sign Deal with Cavaliers
- Shareef Abdur-Rahim on the Impact of the 1996 NBA Draft
- Knicks to Sign Michael Kidd-Gilchrist to One-Year Deal