We all know Gordon is a good player. We all know it’s a business, and sometimes you have to make tough decisions.
For my part, it was only the fact that he didn’t really communicate with me. I tried to reach out to him before, just to have some informations. No matter what, I was going to respect his choice. He kind of ignored me. That’s the part I didn’t really like.
I was kind of considering him as a brother. We played four years together, went through a lot. And I thought I was important enough to know. Looks like I wasn’t, but we’ve moved on, and I wish him the best in Boston.
Rudy Gobert: Gordon Hayward ‘Kind Of Ignored Me’ During Free Agency
- Damian Lillard: ‘What is the Challenge or the Fun’ in Joining a Superteam?
- Kevin Porter Jr ERUPTS for 40-Point Triple-Double in Seattle Pro-Am Return 🔥
- Nick Nurse: Pascal Siakam Has Got to Be ‘The Man’ for Toronto
- FOR THE FAMILY: Giannis Antetokounmpo and His Brothers Built the Nike Freak 1
- Minnesota Timberwolves Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- Brooklyn Nets Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- NBA Roster Counts: 2019 Training Camp
- Gordon Hayward is ‘Back to No Restrictions’
- PJ Tucker: ‘It’s Time for My Extension Right Now’
- De’Aaron Fox: ‘I Don’t Crave to Be in a Big Market’
- Scottie Pippen Talks Basketball in China, Signature Sneakers and More
- Lakers To Work Out Several Free Agent Big Men
- THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED: RJ Hampton Is Blazing His Own Trail to the NBA
- 2019 NBA Rookie Survey Results Revealed
- Jeremy Lin On Beijing Rumors: Nothing Is Official Until I Say Something
- Donovan Mitchell: ‘I Got Drafted Because of My Defense’
- SLAM Summer Classic, Vol 2 Was Legendary 🤯
- D-Wade Watches Bronny James & Zaire Wade’s DEBUT with Sierra Canyon!?