Chris Paul was back for the Bee’s last game before All-Star weekend. To make sure everything was feeling right after a groin injury last week, Paul took one of the League’s worst defenders off the dribble. Taking Eddie House to school may be no prize, but it’s safe to say CP3’s feeling alright.
Anklebreaker: Chris Paul on Eddie House
- Korver Speaks on Racial Inequality in America
- SLAM16 SHOWCASE WILL FEATURE THE TOP 16 HOOPERS IN NYC!
- Pelinka: Lakers’ Title Deserves 'Gold Star'
- Riley: Heat’s Focus Is Keeping Core Intact
- SLAM Presents ’96 DRAFT Special Issue is Available NOW
- Inside the Design of the Nike Kyrie 7
- Ty Lue: ‘It Starts on the Defensive End’
- Riley Says Lakers' Title Deserves Asterisk
- Amar'e Reunites With Nash on Nets' Staff
- CJ McCollum Interviews Kamala Harris on ‘ReMaking America’
- Hayward Drawing Trade Interest From Pacers
- Lakers Coach: ‘Every Team Wanted Alex Caruso’
- Filmmaker Marcus Mizelle On Why Kinston, NC is a Basketball Heaven
- NBA Wants to Keep Play-In Tournament For No. 8 Seed
- NBA Targets 72-Game Season, Beginning Dec. 22
- JR Smith on Lakers Role: ‘It Was One of The Hardest Things I Ever Really Had To Do’
- Victor Oladipo, Pacers Could Re-Visit Extension Talks
- Timberwolves Don’t See Clear Choice at Top of Draft