Our friends at Ballislife released their 2015 recap mixtape, which features some of the best dunks, ankle breaking crossovers and ball movement from the top prep hoopers at tournaments and showcases to NBA ballers at pro-am games. From Jamal Crawford putting defenders on skates off the dribble and Zach LaVine taking flight for awing dunks to rising stars like Josh Jackson, Jayson Tatum and Terrance Ferguson at the prep level, the 15-minute clip relives some of the best moments in 2015 caught by the Ballislife cameras. Check out the video above.
Ballislife Best of 2015 Mixtape (VIDEO)
Relive some of the top plays on the hardwood from last year.
- Cavaliers Claim Alfonzo McKinnie Off Waivers
- Zion Williamson Out 6-To-8 Weeks Following Surgery
- Spurs, Dejounte Murray Agree to Four-Year Extension
- Timberwolves Release Tyrone Wallace
- Pacers, Domantas Sabonis Agree To Four-Year Extension
- Jaylen Brown, Celtics Agree To Four-Year, $115M Extension
- Detroit Pistons To Waive Joe Johnson
- Josh Christopher, Dior Johnson & DeVontes Cobbs SNAPPED on Trash Talkers? 🤬
- Raptors Convert Oshae Brissett’s Deal Into Two-Way Contract
- Bronny James Gets First BIG Dunk at Sierra Canyon 😤
- Kings, Buddy Hield Reach Four-Year Extension
- Mikey Williams WENT OFF for 35 Points at The League! 😱
- Who’s Your Favorite HS PG? Sharife Cooper, Bronny James & More!
- WELCOME TO THE PARTY: The New Orleans Pelicans Are In the Building ⚜️
- SLAM x Stance x New Era Bringing ‘Respect the Game’ Pop-up Shop to New York
- Mike D’Antoni: James Harden Could Average ‘Close to 40’ Points
- Stephen Curry: ‘I’m Optimistic That We Will Get Off to a Hot Start’
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: ‘The [MVP] Trophy’s in My House’