Scouting reports should really begin emphasizing that Ben Simmons, the top ranked forward in the class of 2015, can finish alley-oops to himself off the backboard pretty easily. After all, he’s done it twice just this month. After doing so just a couple of weeks ago at the City of Palms tourney in Florida, defenders at the Les Schwab Invitational in Oregon were also caught looking. The top ranked senior forward has drawn comparisons to a young Tracy McGrady, and at the every least these recent off-the-backboard jams do show some resemblance.
Senior Ben Simmons Throws Second Alley-Oop to Himself this Month (VIDEO)
- Celtics To Convert Tacko Fall’s Deal Into Two-Way Contract
- Sacramento Kings Sign Hollis Thompson
- Anthony Davis Suffers Sprained Right Thumb
- Freshman Guard Gabe Cupps Will TAKE YOUR ANKLES!
- Lonzo Ball: ‘I Didn’t Live Up to That Standard’ of a No. 2 Pick
- Zach LaVine: ‘No Reason I Shouldn’t Be an All-Star or All-NBA Type Guy’
- Fractured Rib To Sideline Eric Bledsoe
- Kyle Lowry’s Trade Appeal Boosted By Extension
- Karl-Anthony Towns: ‘I Have to Be Aggressive and I Have to Shoot the Ball’
- ‘He’s in Mid-Season Form’: Stephen Curry Drops 40 Points on T-Wolves
- Trae Young: ‘I Believe I Have a Chance to Be an All-Star This Year’
- Dion Waiters: ‘I Know the Reason Why I’m Coming Off the Bench’
- Extension Deadline Looms But Brandon Ingram Faces Chance To Boost Value
- SPEED IT UP: Kevin Huerter Is Already Taking Off with the Hawks
- Pacers Bring Back Walt Lemon Jr.
- Probable Starting Point Of $18M In Domantas Sabonis Extension Talks
- Mavericks Hire Nick Van Exel As Scout
- The ‘Travis Scott’ AJVI is Now Live on StockX