Jimmy Kimmel popularized the “celebrities reading mean tweets about themselves” trend, which is never not funny. The Minnesota Timberwolves had a few of their young guys read mean tweets for an in-arena video a couple weeks back, and it’s finally made its way online. Watch above as Karl-Anthony Towns, Shabazz Muhammad, Zach LaVine and Tyus Jones read some of the mean—and possibly hilarious—tweets that fans have penned about them.
Minnesota Timberwolves Read Mean Tweets (VIDEO)
- SLAM16 SHOWCASE WILL FEATURE THE TOP 16 HOOPERS IN NYC!
- Pelinka: Lakers’ Title Deserves 'Gold Star'
- Riley: Heat’s Focus Is Keeping Core Intact
- SLAM Presents ’96 DRAFT Special Issue is Available NOW
- Inside the Design of the Nike Kyrie 7
- Ty Lue: ‘It Starts on the Defensive End’
- Riley Says Lakers' Title Deserves Asterisk
- Amar'e Reunites With Nash on Nets' Staff
- CJ McCollum Interviews Kamala Harris on ‘ReMaking America’
- Hayward Drawing Trade Interest From Pacers
- Lakers Coach: ‘Every Team Wanted Alex Caruso’
- Filmmaker Marcus Mizelle On Why Kinston, NC is a Basketball Heaven
- NBA Wants to Keep Play-In Tournament For No. 8 Seed
- NBA Targets 72-Game Season, Beginning Dec. 22
- JR Smith on Lakers Role: ‘It Was One of The Hardest Things I Ever Really Had To Do’
- Victor Oladipo, Pacers Could Re-Visit Extension Talks
- Timberwolves Don’t See Clear Choice at Top of Draft
- Kysre Gondrezick Is Laser-Focused In Final College Season