Ricky Rubio suffered a left ankle sprain in the second quarter of the T-Wolves’ 112-103 overtime loss to the Magic. X-rays were negative, and he spent the second half on the Wolves’ sideline in crutches. Rubio will be re-evaluated on Saturday in Miami.
Ricky Rubio Sprains Left Ankle (VIDEO)
- Damian Lillard: ‘What is the Challenge or the Fun’ in Joining a Superteam?
- Kevin Porter Jr ERUPTS for 40-Point Triple-Double in Seattle Pro-Am Return 🔥
- Nick Nurse: Pascal Siakam Has Got to Be ‘The Man’ for Toronto
- FOR THE FAMILY: Giannis Antetokounmpo and His Brothers Built the Nike Freak 1
- Minnesota Timberwolves Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- Brooklyn Nets Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- NBA Roster Counts: 2019 Training Camp
- Gordon Hayward is ‘Back to No Restrictions’
- PJ Tucker: ‘It’s Time for My Extension Right Now’
- De’Aaron Fox: ‘I Don’t Crave to Be in a Big Market’
- Scottie Pippen Talks Basketball in China, Signature Sneakers and More
- Lakers To Work Out Several Free Agent Big Men
- THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED: RJ Hampton Is Blazing His Own Trail to the NBA
- 2019 NBA Rookie Survey Results Revealed
- Jeremy Lin On Beijing Rumors: Nothing Is Official Until I Say Something
- Donovan Mitchell: ‘I Got Drafted Because of My Defense’
- SLAM Summer Classic, Vol 2 Was Legendary 🤯
- D-Wade Watches Bronny James & Zaire Wade’s DEBUT with Sierra Canyon!?