On August 16 in New York City, Nike Basketball is hosting the ultimate pick-up game of the summer, a showdown at the Tournament of Champions with two teams coached by NBA stars Kevin Durant and James Harden. Want in? Just do any of the following: Tweet, Instagram, Vine, YouTube or even record a SoundCloud with the hashtag #SUMMERISSERIOUS and the folks at Nike will enter you into the draft. (Depending on the social media service you use, you can describe your game, take a photo of yourself playing, shoot some video of your sick moves or record audio of your trash-talk.) KD and Harden will be selecting players off the ‘Net for their respectives teams on August 13. Yep, summer just got serious.
Want to Play in the Ultimate Pick-Up Game of the Summer?
- NBA Board Of Governors Passes New Provisions On Tampering, Traveling
- Mavericks Sign Yudai Baba
- Hawks To Add Tahjere McCall To Training Camp Roster
- The “Game Royal” AJXII is Now Live on StockX
- SHAQ’S KIDS GOT GAME! 😤 Shareef and Shaqir O’Neal Are High-Flyers!
- Rockets To Sign Thabo Sefolosha
- Detroit Pistons Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- Houston Rockets GM: ‘Yes. We’re Favorites’
- Doc Rivers: Clippers Knew ‘Oklahoma City Wanted to Break Their Team Up’
- Deal Between Suns, Haywood Highsmith Falls Through
- Anthony Davis: Lakers Looking Beyond Rivalry With Clippers
- Nuggets To Bring Tyler Zeller To Training Camp
- Chicago Bulls Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- Stephen Curry Wants To Make His Olympic Debut In 2020
- THE SHOW: NYC Streetball Legend Nick Leon Stays True To His Roots 🍿
- Montverde Academy RELOADED! Cade Cunningham & Scottie Barnes Team Up! 🥶
- LBOOGZ FLOWN OUT! Hanging with the BEST HS HOOPERS in NYC 🏀
- Lakers Granted Disabled Player Exception For DeMarcus Cousins