The 20th season of WNBA basketball tips off on Saturday, so let’s list a few things to look forward to….
• The return of Diana Taurasi (and Penny Taylor)
• Dynamic guards Skylar Diggins and Odyssey Sims lead the Wings in Dallas
• No Rio for Candace Parker. Will she play with a chip on her shoulder?
• Shoni in the Big Apple
• Tamika Catchings’ last hurrah
• No. 1 picks Breanna Stewart and Jewell Loyd team up in Seattle
• Will the Lynx win their fourth title in six seasons?
Make sure you catch the WNBA in action on Saturday, as the Lynx and Mercury do battle at 7:30 p.m. EST on ESPN. In the meantime, enjoy these snapshots from WNBA media day taken over the past couple weeks!