During All-Star Weekend, SLAM joined visiting media and scouts at the Second Annual Basketball Without Borders Global Camp, which brought together the top 52 High School Age Boys and Girls from 27 countries across the world at the Mattamy Athletic Centre in Toronto. Basketball Without Borders, the NBA and FIBA’s global basketball development program, has reached more than 2,400 participants from 130 countries and territories, with 37 BWB campers drafted into the NBA. NBA players Jeremy Lamb, CJ McCollum and Kelly Olynyk were in attendance, and NBA legend Yao Ming also stopped by after an exhibition game to talk about basketball, his career, and the Basketball Without Borders organization. Check out some of the highlights in the video above.
Basketball Without Borders Global Camp at All-Star Weekend 2016 (VIDEO)
- Dwight Howard To Sign With Lakers After Grizzlies Buyout
- Trae Young & John Collins Team Up at USA Basketball! 👀
- Hawks Ink Marcus Derrickson To Exhibit 10 Deal
- Potential 2019-20 NBA Court Designs Leaked
- Phoenix Suns Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- Dennis Smith Jr Goes OFF at Remy Runs! 😈
- The ‘Bone White’ Yeezy 500 is Live on StockX
- Kemba Walker, Donovan Mitchell And Marcus Smart Named Leaders Of Team USA
- Several Teams Interested In Trevor Booker
- T-Wolves GM: Andrew Wiggins Has ‘Got to Be a Main Contributor’
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: ‘I Am Not Russell Westbrook’
- De’Aaron Fox Says His Otherworldly Speed is ‘Kind of Natural’
- James Harden Says Media ‘Narrative’ Cost Him the MVP Last Season
- Montrezl Harrell: ‘There’s Going to Be a Lot More Stuff You’re Going to See This Year̵...
- Kemba Walker Leads Team USA Past Australia
- Boston Celtics Roster Count: 2019 Training Camp
- Damian Lillard: ‘What is the Challenge or the Fun’ in Joining a Superteam?
- Kevin Porter Jr ERUPTS for 40-Point Triple-Double in Seattle Pro-Am Return 🔥