Shooting Touch, a non-profit organization that strives to positively impact the lives of children both on and off the court with educational and mentorship opportunities, has released a new video showing the latest workouts that it has had its players doing. The routine, called “The Malleolo,” forces the players to work on their shooting with tired legs by putting them through a mini-workout before putting up any shots. Check it out, and, if you’re feeling up to it, give it a try.
New Shooting Touch Workouts (VIDEO)
- James Harden On Round Two With Kevin Durant: ‘We Were Young In Oklahoma City, We’re Grown Me...
- Steph Curry on James Wiseman: ‘I Used To Get Benched For Acie Law”
- Victor Oladipo: ‘I Know That Better Days Are Ahead For The Houston Rockets’
- Delonte West Is Working At Rehab Facility He Attended
- John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins Confronted James Harden In Team Meeting
- CJ McCollum Fractures Left Foot, To Miss At Least 4 Weeks
- Kyrie Irving Purchases Home for Family of George Floyd
- Report: Cavs Plan to Trade or Release Kevin Porter Jr.
- Rafael Stone on Victor Oladipo: ‘Your Hope Is It’s A Perfect Marriage’
- Sixers Thought They Had A Done Deal With Rockets For James Harden
- Luka Doncic Passes Michael Jordan on All-Time Triple-Double List
- Bam Adebayo: ‘We Didn’t Play To The Miami Heat Culture’
- Damian Lillard Challenges Teams To Be ‘More Disciplined’ With COVID-19 Protocols
- Victor Oladipo Would Still Like To Play For Miami Heat
- Danny Ainge on Potential James Harden Trade: ‘The Price Was Really High For Us’
- Institut de Sport Dynastie Is The Go-To Program For French-Speaking Hoopers
- Ben Simmons ‘Ecstatic’ To Not Be Traded For James Harden
- P.J. Tucker Garnering Significant Trade Interest