Here are some of the top highlights from the first half of the Nike Real Run season. The league is held in Inglewood, CA, and this year numerous NBA players have graced the floor at Inglewood High School, including JR Smith, James Harden, Josh Smith, DeMar DeRozan, Ryan Hollins, Dorell Wright, Pooh Jeter, Marcus Williams, Kenneth Faried, Bobby Brown and more. Peep the video for the full breakdown.
Video: Nike Real Run Highlight Mix
- Jarrett Allen On James Harden Trade: ‘I Would Do It, I’m Not Going To Lie’
- Sale of WNBA’s Atlanta Dream ‘Close to Being Finalized’
- Caris LeVert: ‘This Trade Could’ve Saved Me In The Long Run’
- Nikola Jokic’s Teammate Believes He’s a Hall of Fame Talent
- NBA World Reacts to Collin Sexton Spoiling Nets’ Big 3 Debut
- James Harden On Round Two With Kevin Durant: ‘We Were Young In Oklahoma City, We’re Grown Me...
- Steph Curry on James Wiseman: ‘I Used To Get Benched For Acie Law”
- Victor Oladipo: ‘I Know That Better Days Are Ahead For The Houston Rockets’
- Delonte West Is Working At Rehab Facility He Attended
- John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins Confronted James Harden In Team Meeting
- CJ McCollum Fractures Left Foot, To Miss At Least 4 Weeks
- Kyrie Irving Purchases Home for Family of George Floyd
- Report: Cavs Plan to Trade or Release Kevin Porter Jr.
- Rafael Stone on Victor Oladipo: ‘Your Hope Is It’s A Perfect Marriage’
- Sixers Thought They Had A Done Deal With Rockets For James Harden
- Luka Doncic Passes Michael Jordan on All-Time Triple-Double List
- Bam Adebayo: ‘We Didn’t Play To The Miami Heat Culture’
- Damian Lillard Challenges Teams To Be ‘More Disciplined’ With COVID-19 Protocols