SLAM and BODYARMOR are teaming up to help ballplayers strengthen certain areas of their game. In this month’s episode, basketball performance coach Alan Stein shows us one simple drill that can improve your finishing at the rim with your weak hand. For more training tips, keep it locked to SLAM & BODYARMOR’s social channels and check out DrinkBODYARMOR.com.
BODYARMOR Basketball Training Drills: Weak Hand Finishing (VIDEO)
- Jarrett Allen On James Harden Trade: ‘I Would Do It, I’m Not Going To Lie’
- Sale of WNBA’s Atlanta Dream ‘Close to Being Finalized’
- Caris LeVert: ‘This Trade Could’ve Saved Me In The Long Run’
- Nikola Jokic’s Teammate Believes He’s a Hall of Fame Talent
- NBA World Reacts to Collin Sexton Spoiling Nets’ Big 3 Debut
- James Harden On Round Two With Kevin Durant: ‘We Were Young In Oklahoma City, We’re Grown Me...
- Steph Curry on James Wiseman: ‘I Used To Get Benched For Acie Law”
- Victor Oladipo: ‘I Know That Better Days Are Ahead For The Houston Rockets’
- Delonte West Is Working At Rehab Facility He Attended
- John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins Confronted James Harden In Team Meeting
- CJ McCollum Fractures Left Foot, To Miss At Least 4 Weeks
- Kyrie Irving Purchases Home for Family of George Floyd
- Report: Cavs Plan to Trade or Release Kevin Porter Jr.
- Rafael Stone on Victor Oladipo: ‘Your Hope Is It’s A Perfect Marriage’
- Sixers Thought They Had A Done Deal With Rockets For James Harden
- Luka Doncic Passes Michael Jordan on All-Time Triple-Double List
- Bam Adebayo: ‘We Didn’t Play To The Miami Heat Culture’
- Damian Lillard Challenges Teams To Be ‘More Disciplined’ With COVID-19 Protocols